What's new

skype problems

danield

Reaction score
hi all. i havent read all the other threads so i appologise if im repeating someone else.
My problem is with skype. its worked fine up until 1 day ago and now i can call someone..they can hear me but i cant hear them..at all ! does anyone have any ideas ? im on orange btw and the coverage is not too bad.

im asuming that ive just made a silly error and pressed something i shouldnt have...well im hoping anyway :)

hi all. i havent read all the other threads so i appologise if im repeating someone else.
My problem is with skype. its worked fine up until 1 day ago and now i can call someone..they can hear me but i cant hear them..at all ! does anyone have any ideas ? im on orange btw and the coverage is not too bad.

In my experience, i've had other apps become buggy as well. What I do is delete the app on the phone, go back to the App Store, and reinstall it again. 100% of the time, so far, it worked good as new.

I think maybe it has something to do with the update process. something conflicts/glitches/etc, resulting in an issue with the app running normal.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Rynorod32... that worked perfectly :)

Im just waiting for front facing camera intergration into the skype app :)

@ jameboy...that sounds cool...any ideas as to when its going to happen ?