What's new

Siri

In the uk or atleast around my area there are loads of iPhone 4s users really ticked off with Siri not working. All people want it to do is be able to search businesses but still no sign of that happening.

Myself I couldn't care less about siri. But the deal breaker for me will be if they put a bigger screen on the next iPhone. I don't understand why anyone will want a big phone.

In the uk or atleast around my area there are loads of iPhone 4s users really ticked off with Siri not working. All people want it to do is be able to search businesses but still no sign of that happening.

Myself I couldn't care less about siri. But the deal breaker for me will be if they put a bigger screen on the next iPhone. I don't understand why anyone will want a big phone.

oh no I agree don't get me wrong that I think apple would lose a lot of customers that way but they also do due to the fact they dont re design the device but not that many and they still manage record sales..

apple has been known to release things late but working close to 100% so im surprised they released Siri in beta stages and only working properly in the us. and if I had purchased the iphone 4S 64GB for 700 like I was going to then I would be very angry also being in the uk and siri being useless.

I love Apple but have to admit - Vlingo (with my old Evo) was much better then Siri. I could open any app with it, response was better (less "Sorry I can't do that"). I hope it improves and soon.

I am happy with my 4 and can do almost everything that can be done with Siri on it.

I have to use multiple programs to do it though which is the mahout downfall. The voice apps I have are vlingo. Voice actions and evi. They are all good at their own thing.