What's new

Siri

elitegamer767

Reaction score
Siri doesn't find businesses in UK atm anyone else disappointed with this?

Sent from my T-Mobile UK iPhone 4S using iPF.net

Also I wanted a woman I got a male in the UK lol

Sent from my T-Mobile UK iPhone 4S using iPF.net

You can get the woman's voice by going into settings and setting location as us and language to us English

Unleashed said:
siri is still in beta so its not surprising that its not 100% working yet

Beta or not Siri in the uk is crap there isn't much it can do here. Hence the reason I didn't get a 4s and since the release date there has been no improvements. Feels like the uk is not a priority for apple.

LOL... You know that it *only* works like that in the US, right?

The rest of the world is no priority for Apple's Siri...

lysin said:
LOL... You know that it *only* works like that in the US, right?

The rest of the world is no priority for Apple's Siri...

Well said I totally agree

bab2010 said:
Apple, American inc, so they taking care of home before anywhere else :)

I think you will find its apple inc.

Besides its not a charity it's a business.

Just think how it will affect the next iPhone sales when it is released and Siri still doesn't work outside the us. I don't think sales will be good at all.

Last edited:

Just think how it will affect the next iPhone sales when it is released and Siri still doesn't work outside the us. I don't think sales will be good at all.

My bad, Apple Inc I mean. And yeah, sure it's not a charity at all, the saying "charity begins at home" in other words means, if you can't care about home, how will you be able to care about the world outside? :) sure it's nowhere a charity but a business.

I dont think it will do so.. Sure Siri is a big part of the 4S, but people also upgraded from the 4 or purchased it for the other specs A5 and 8mp camera..etc

I will be surprised if it is not working 100% in most if not all countries by the time the next device is released but if by chance it is not I dont see it hurting sales