What's new

Siri says Nokia is best phone

Yeah...... NO! Perhaps you should look at this... http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...-73-percent-share-mobile-phone-profits-38978/. See Nokia w/ their little sliver at the bottom? How does that make them a leading brand?

I know that Apple is most popular and largest mobile phones selling brand apart from world but Nokia also one of the finest brand in cell phones so I just recommend it in top most leading brands in mobile market. So I am agree with you that Apple is most preferable and leading the market but in very short time Nokia also covered market with its amazing mobile phones.

I know that Apple is most popular and largest mobile phones selling brand apart from world but Nokia also one of the finest brand in cell phones so I just recommend it in top most leading brands in mobile market. So I am agree with you that Apple is most preferable and leading the market but in very short time Nokia also covered market with its amazing mobile phones.
I won't dispute that Nokia has produced many, many different phones over the years. However, they've only come into the spotlight of the smartphone market w/ their release of the Lumia 900. Which, I will agree is a nice phone and they'll sell quite a bit of them. "Amazing mobile phones...." not sure I'll go that far. If you want a cheap TracFone... get a Nokia because it's cheap and it'll last forever. If you want a smartphone.... get an iPhone.

my first phone was a Nokia and it was their top phone at the time but i never had another,if i wasn't into iPhone i would be buying Samsung.

I won't dispute that Nokia has produced many, many different phones over the years. However, they've only come into the spotlight of the smartphone market w/ their release of the Lumia 900. Which, I will agree is a nice phone and they'll sell quite a bit of them. "Amazing mobile phones...." not sure I'll go that far. If you want a cheap TracFone... get a Nokia because it's cheap and it'll last forever. If you want a smartphone.... get an iPhone.

My meaning was not like that I just not trying to tell than anything wrong with Apple iPhone but I was just helping out to provide information about Nokia phones. You are absolutely right that Apple iPhone is smart phone but it's not a cheap deal if anybody want to purchase Nokia mobile phone.