What's new

Siri on iphone 4

pandahou

Reaction score
Download spire and got a proxy from imodzone for 20 bucks for a year and it's working like a charm so I was wondering is there any cool tweaks or feature I should look for or download from cydia to make it even more fun.

Nope, Siri is just Siri :p There might be some themes made for it or something once the 4S jailbreak comes out, but other than that you can't really modify it since all of the commands are executed server-side.

Ok I just remember seeing videos of Siri singing and stuff lol. Btw why doesn't Siri tell jokes or anything like that anymore she's so serious now lol of you know what I mean

Siri has always been the same, if you saw a video of it singing or telling jokes it was someone using a SiriProxy with custom plugins to respond to commands that are not available with the stock Siri.

Ohh ok that makes a lot lot of sense. K thanks.

Any time! Enjoy Siri! I used it all the time for the first few weeks after I got my 4S, it's kind of lost it's novelty to me now though :p I only use it to set alarms now hahahah

Download spire and got a proxy from imodzone for 20 bucks for a year and it's working like a charm so I was wondering is there any cool tweaks or feature I should look for or download from cydia to make it even more fun.

Are they legit? Im looking to buy a proxy service but im afraid to get scammed.

Blackops said:
Are they legit? Im looking to buy a proxy service but im afraid to get scammed.

I wouldnt do it if i were you. Too many crashe and issues with spire, you ll end up having to restore.

Just download vLingo from Appstore. Does the same

iModZone is legit, I've used them to install Siri on a few of my friends' iPhone4s, problem is that the 4S keys only last about 24 hours or so, so you gotta count on someone swapping the keys out on the server every single day, but I know iModZone has a large staff.

Jmills87 said:
iModZone is legit, I've used them to install Siri on a few of my friends' iPhone4s, problem is that the 4S keys only last about 24 hours or so, so you gotta count on someone swapping the keys out on the server every single day, but I know iModZone has a large staff.

And the other problem is that you fan create a huge amount of trouble to 4s owners that hand their keys for this because Apple can very well ban their phones. Not worth the hassle (a friend of mine got one of these warnings from Apple.)

People who so desperately want siri should just sell their 4 and go buy a 4s and get it over with.

So far it's been good for me. And I like when there's a question I have I can email them and get a quick reply

And the other problem is that you fan create a huge amount of trouble to 4s owners that hand their keys for this because Apple can very well ban their phones. Not worth the hassle (a friend of mine got one of these warnings from Apple.)

People who so desperately want siri should just sell their 4 and go buy a 4s and get it over with.

LOL! I wont sell my iphone4 but I do will get over Siri. To complicated so use, I will just uninstall Spire :(