What's new

Siri on iphone 4

paigealexis

Reaction score
Can you still get Siri on your iPhone 4 even if you don't have the 4s ?

If you jailbreak the phone, you can get a tweak from Cydia called Spire. You'll still have to find a Siri proxy server, however, to get it to work. Have a Google search on that aspect (the proxy) - all's I know is about the tweak. Sorry.

Marilyn

I got a sprint iphone my question is can i jailbreak this iphone with cydia and [Moderator edit: Removed reference to piracy app. Shame on you and don't be a pirate! And - read our rules!].

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a sprint iphone my question is can i jailbreak this iphone with cydia and ---------

Is that the 4S? If so not yet. If you have the iphone 4, download the latest version of redsnow and you should be fine ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, please read the rules, JohnpaPR!

Not only do we NOT discuss piracy here at iPhoneForums (it's illegal and against our rules) - we also don't allow multiple posting of the same question in different forums!

I've deleted all your other posts about jail breaking your iPhone 4S and will give you a definitive answer right here - there is no jail break for the iPhone 4S at this time (whether it's Verizon or AT&T or whomever's). Stay tuned to this thread here for details on a 4S jailbreak: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-jailbreaking-17/jailbreaking-methods-iphone-18519/

Again - don't be a pirate, JohnpaPR ... please read our rules ... and please, don't ask again about jailbreaking the iPhone 4S. Have patience. Thanks.

Marilyn