What's new

Simpsons Tapped Out HELP!!!!

Suzannah869

Reaction score
Please can anyone help?

Right my ID on this game is Suzannah86 I have had loads of you add me and was playing daily... My battery went on my phone and when I turned my phone back on and logged in but this time it only gave me the option to log in with my email address is came up with a different account Suzannahlouise86... I'm guessing I'd made a different origin a while back with my email address... But now I cannot get my old game back.. I've tried deleting the game and reinstalling from new and iCloud but it's still giving me new games

But then the strange thing is... I am still getting notifications on my phone for my old game!!! Wtf!!! I just want my old game back...

Please can anyone help!!!

Much appreciated!!!

Please can anyone help?

Right my ID on this game is Suzannah86 I have had loads of you add me and was playing daily... My battery went on my phone and when I turned my phone back on and logged in but this time it only gave me the option to log in with my email address is came up with a different account Suzannahlouise86... I'm guessing I'd made a different origin a while back with my email address... But now I cannot get my old game back.. I've tried deleting the game and reinstalling from new and iCloud but it's still giving me new games

But then the strange thing is... I am still getting notifications on my phone for my old game!!! Wtf!!! I just want my old game back...

Please can anyone help!!!

Much appreciated!!!

Hi there, I don't play this game, however is this game linked to the Game Center as well? Have you looked there and tried to see if your account was bumped back to your email address. Just wondering if you can log out and log in with the correct one.