What's new

Silicone case that won't stretch?

joeblow9104

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I currently have an iPod touch with a regular silicone case... After a few months it's stretched out. For my iPhone I don't want to make the same mistake.
I like the silicone because it's grippy and I think it protects nicely.
Does tpu silicone stretch too? What do you suggest I get? I want something that's not too big and doesn't add a lot of bulk.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPod touch using iPF.net

Hi everyone!
I currently have an iPod touch with a regular silicone case... After a few months it's stretched out. For my iPhone I don't want to make the same mistake.
I like the silicone because it's grippy and I think it protects nicely.
Does tpu silicone stretch too? What do you suggest I get? I want something that's not too big and doesn't add a lot of bulk.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPod touch using iPF.net

silicone one is better than hardshell
$michael_kors_wallet_clutch_for_iphone_44s_black.jpg

Have you thought about shields such as the full body options from Zagg.

I've used a Rocketfish version before and encountered no stretching. The only issue I had was lint and dust collecting under it and around the edges resulting in having to remove the case to clean it and the iPhone. Doing this will eventually lead to some wear and tear !

I ended up getting a few cheap ones from eBay and the zoogue (which wasnt free after $6 of shipping). All of them seem pretty good, zoogue actually being my favorite. Thanks for the help.