What's new

Sick of "Mighty Eagle" notifications from Angry Birds!

Tricon7

Reaction score
I keep getting these "Mighty Eagle has arrived!" notices on my iPhone, like some kind of text message notification, and it's like spam I can't get rid of. I don't recall signing up for this kind of notification - if that's what it is - and I want to stop it. Does anyone know how?

I think that's an angry birds thing. Did you buy the eagle in angry birds?
As for the fix I am assuming that there's some setting you can change in angry birds. Hope this helps!

I keep getting these "Mighty Eagle has arrived!" notices on my iPhone, like some kind of text message notification, and it's like spam I can't get rid of. I don't recall signing up for this kind of notification - if that's what it is - and I want to stop it. Does anyone know how?

if it's like a sms text try typing stop to the number it's coming from

if it's like a sms text try typing stop to the number it's coming from

I may have bought the eagle - I can't remember. It doesn't give me a phone number - but it's quite similar to a text message popup on my screen. Annoying as heck.

Tricon7 said:
I may have bought the eagle - I can't remember. It doesn't give me a phone number - but it's quite similar to a text message popup on my screen. Annoying as heck.

Hmm. I'm stomped.

Just try deleting the app. You can always re-download it for free once purchased. That way you don't have to fiddle with anything. Also if I were you I would try googling it. Most likely there are tons of people with the same issue and some with answers.

Just try deleting the app. You can always re-download it for free once purchased. That way you don't have to fiddle with anything. Also if I were you I would try googling it. Most likely there are tons of people with the same issue and some with answers.

The issues with that solution is:
1) All progress is lost.
2) If he answer "Yes" to the notifications again when the program is first launched, then he is back to the same exact issue.

It would be better if he simply turned off notifications for Angry Birds. And in the process he will also learn more about how notifications for all Apps work. So a win/win.

Hmm..... All my notifications were turned off. So how is AB doing this? It's something other than a notification.