What's new

Sleep times for notifications

Casesteam

Reaction score
Hi... Anyone know of an app that lets you set times to get or not get email notifications? I need something that will turn off email notification sounds at night but I still need to be able to receive phone calls and text messages for work. I really don't want to have to turn off email sounds manually every night. Thanks

Hi... Anyone know of an app that lets you set times to get or not get email notifications? I need something that will turn off email notification sounds at night but I still need to be able to receive phone calls and text messages for work. I really don't want to have to turn off email sounds manually every night. Thanks

I have this same request, any solutions? At 3am I get audio alerts from junk mail.

If you're jailbroken running iOS 5.01 i have a solution for you. I'll look up the name if you confirm those 2 conditions to be true.

I have not jail broken, there maybe an option if you do.

Personally i turn off all the auto download options, it then only downloads messages when j press on the mail icon.

Hi Dorothy! Unfortunately the only app I know of is for jailbroken phones.

Enlightened
What is the app you are referring to? Would love to turn off email alerts at night without muting the whole phone using the mute switch. I am jail broken 5.0.1