What's new

Show Your Home Screens

ete4eje3.jpg

Second page is just a folder containing a small amount of icons , as the folder icons aren't circled through this theme.

Okay. So this is a show your theme thread. All I see is wallpapers. There's a thread for that.

I know WB isn't fully functioning right now to theme UI's for the phone but it can still theme icons. Unless you have PS you can make your icons 120x120 px and use a themes auto icon mask to theme your iPhone. Sorry for the rant.

Still in process after finally getting 6.1.x JB week. Deciding if I want to use gridlock or iconoclasm and then I'll move forward further.

$image-3144829791.jpg

$image-558874054.jpg

Space Potato Mod for the icons.

Status Modifier for the RAM on statusBar

Zeppelin for the Megaman logo

Infinidock for the 6 icons on dock

Iconoclasm for the centered layout

Just resprang when I took the capture, but I use HiddenSettings to make the folder icon backgrounds transparent

If you'd like any of the non-Cydia pieces, you can PM me directly and I'll link you to the raw downloaded files

2GH2ALs.png

Last edited:
Okay. So this is a show your theme thread. All I see is wallpapers. There's a thread for that.

I know WB isn't fully functioning right now to theme UI's for the phone but it can still theme icons. Unless you have PS you can make your icons 120x120 px and use a themes auto icon mask to theme your iPhone. Sorry for the rant.

I'm a little confused here...the title of the thread is "Show your homescreens"...nothing about "themes"