What's new

Show Your Home Screens

thnx brother i try that did not work , there is 4 icons in that folder and i try to make all of them with capital "I" but nothing happend music icon did not change
Thank you for helping

Dunno...would it show up in my Cydia packages?
Also, how can I change "Elite" to something else (& use the same font)?

You need to have BytaFont installed. Use the EHPD font package and copy it to the Bytafont files and paste them there. If you don;t see LockInfo then you don't have it.
I was asking about the LockScreen you have, which one?

I tried to use that font on my whole system I couldn;t read anything in iFile. Lol

Last edited:
You need to have BytaFont installed. Use the EHPD font package and copy it to the Bytafont files and paste them there. If you don;t see LockInfo then you don't have it.
I was asking about the LockScreen you have, which one?

I tried to use that font on my whole system I couldn;t read anything in iFile. Lol

Oh...duh...lockscreen. It's cmc_gps_ls_ultimate (v2).

I want to show you what I'm working on, but I'm hesitant. Maybe tomorrow.

Am I going to be envious...AGAIN?? hehehe

Okay, this is what I've been side tracked on and working on. Thanks to all that has helped and contributed to the theme. The fam over at ModMyi and all the iPhone themers. You guys all know that I like themimg so here it is. Should hold me over for awhile. Enjoy!!!!

Se7en.png
Se7en1.png
Se7en3.png
Se7en4.png
Se7en5.png
Se7en6.png

Se7en7.png

Last edited:
:) i know , but i'm having problem with this one , ooooo welll , i will go have a beer and go to sleep :)
Thnx G