What's new

Show Your Home Screens

There are some add-ons that were created for that theme. It has animated touch feature that displays forecasts and such.

It came with the GT lockscreen but I can't find additional lockscreens like you mentioned. checked cydia and i don't see additional lockscreens.

dehy6ebu.jpg

8azuzyme.jpg

Pretty lame, haven't downloaded any themes yet. I have a fear of slowing the phone down, or having compatibility issues on ios 6.1.

Tapatalk'd from iPhone 4.

Wish I had gridlock so I could arranged icons but here is what I have.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360250451.732890.jpg

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB - JB <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Wish I had gridlock so I could arranged icons but here is what I have.

View attachment 10992

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Try iconoclasm, it doesn't let you move the icons around wherever but gives you a new layout of icons. That's how I have mine at the top and bottom. You may be able to achieve the same look with that.

Try iconoclasm, it doesn't let you move the icons around wherever but gives you a new layout of icons. That's how I have mine at the top and bottom. You may be able to achieve the same look with that.

Thank you! I'll check it out!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360283358.222106.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360283370.835325.jpg

Explos1on HD
iPhone 5
iOS 6.1
Jailbroken using evasi0n.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2