What's new

Should I jailbreak my iphone 4s or not?

MRxRooR

Reaction score
New to this whole jail-breaking thing, but saw that the iPhone 4s finally is able to be jail-broken. I have the absinthe program downloaded and ready to go , just hesitant on the whole thing. Will i be able to restore to factory settings if i don't like it or if anything goes wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks.

MRxROOR

you will like it. it gives you power to do anything on your phone. downside is sometimes iphone crashes rarely or often (depends on your tweaks) and tweaks compatibility.

yes you can always reset to factory setting by pluging in itunes and hit restore button.

Sent from my  iPhone 4s  using Tapatalk

Make sure you do a Backup first and sync your contacts and photos and apps before hand.

In itunes you can check off those items above and hit sync, then afterwards backup.

Make sure the backup password is off when you use absinthe.

If you have any issues please post.

Should only take 5 min for absinthe to jailbreak, unless your trying to do it
over a non-fresh install of 5.1.1 meaning if you have lots apps and so forth
it can take 30 min or so.

Awesome, thanks for the input guys. Going to sleep on it tonight and probably go ahead and jailbreak it tomorrow. Will let you know if i have any issues or whatnot. Thanks again. ~stay lifted~

MRxROOR

Do it!! I was on the fence too but then I did it and I'm so happy I did. Runs just fine, and it super nice!