What's new

Should I get a iPhone 6 on eBay or 5s from Apple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between 5s and 6 I would say get 5s as from what I've read there isn't any noticeable updates with the 6 apart from size. 6 has more detailed display or photos or something but nothing stand out. If you are getting newer phone if you can afford it look at the new 6s it has got more different things on and updated camera and Live Photos which no other iPhone has. But depends what you want to spend because it's only just come out so still top price but I would say don't bother with the 6 get either 5s or 6s.

Honestly
I would grab the 6 over the 5S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd get the 5S myself, although that decision is mainly based on I'd rather buy a phone directly from Apple than from somebody on eBay!

In addition to all that has been said, by purchasing a new 5S from Apple or an authorized dealer, you activate the warranty. This does not occur with a second hand purchase. And the battery was not used while it was "sitting" and therefore did not degrade.

The OP hasn't been in the forum for over a month so its quite likely he has his phone by now.

As the OP hasn't been back in a while and most likely has made his decision I will close this thread.
Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.