What's new

shot iPhone 4 battery life...

Beilin

Reaction score
Umm... I got a new iPhone 4 about 2 weeks ago... It is updated to version 4.3.2 and it is jailbroken. (SIM FREE)
I have about 15 games... Nothing heavy just Tiny Wings, Angry Birds, Ninjump and all of those top charts games. I have about 3GB of music...
About 10 apps like How I met Your Mother's "Bro Code", PhotoSynth, Viber, IM+ Pro, Facebook, Find My iPhone, Fake Carrier...
I have no installed themes!

A few things you should know... I always plugged and unplugged the iPhone from the USB cable 'cause I always had somthing to add or delete... And as you know and it's plugged the battery is charging and my friends told me that I shoudn't do that because it could ruin the battery...

I tested my iPhone yesterday. I turned off 3G, Wifi, location services and all of that crap and played "Tiny Wings" for 10 minues and my battery droped 7 %!!!!!!!!

I had a theme and I overloaded my iPhone so I restored it again and "Cleaned" or "Formatted" it I think but then when I plugged my iPhone to the PC again then iTunes auto synced some stuff in my iPhone...

SO WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?

Uncheck items u do not want from itunes in your computer and sync it with your phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When u connect your iDevice to iTunes, click on the iDevice and it will reveal a window with informations about your iDevice, in that window, you will see "applications" tab amount those on top of the window. In the application tab, uncheck apps you do not want to have on your device, then click sync to sync your itunes with your idevice.

All I got there are apps and games I DO need... Soooo...

I had a theme and I overloaded my iPhone so I restored it again and "Cleaned" or "Formatted" it I think but then when I plugged my iPhone to the PC again then iTunes auto synced some stuff in my iPhone...

What did u mean here?

I mean that after I have restored the iPhone everything was deleted!
So I installed some stuff all over again and once I plugged it in to iTunes everything was auto synced into my phone again. All my high scores and such...