What's new

Several Questions About The Iphone 7

2c09e01101d7e0eb55a8aa7d5739bf29.png

This one

I found it..........it has several alternatives. I guess I go to the one that says ICloud?
It's getting late, I'll figure it out tomorrow.

BTW, I was able to find all my open windows earlier and I swiped up to delete them.
I have tried to swipe up, down left and can't find any open windows.

How do I do that? How do I find any open windows?

I found it..........it has several alternatives. I guess I go to the one that says ICloud?
It's getting late, I'll figure it out tomorrow.

BTW, I was able to find all my open windows earlier and I swiped up to delete them.
I have tried to swipe up, down left and can't find any open windows.

How do I do that? How do I find any open windows?

Double tap the home button.

By the way, there is really no need to close apps. The iPhone manages its own memory. Unless an app crashes or otherwise misbehaves, it's better to leave all of them open. That way, they will start up from where you left off rather than starting up from scratch.

Double tap the Home button. That will show apps you've opened before. It's not necessary to delete them from there (it's called App Switcher). Most of them are in a kind of frozen state when you leave them. The only app I'm force closing every time I've used it, is Facebook. I keep all the other ones open in the background.

With the iPhone 7 you can take photos that capture a second or two before and after the snap. You can use the as background and if you push into your screen your lock screen background will 'animate' with the extra information from those extra seconds.

3. How do you pull up 2 windows at one time ? I thought you could open the weather and Drudge report and -

There's your trouble, right there. You're polluting your new handset with insulting wingnut garbage. No wonder it doesn't respond.

In reply to your first question and I apologize up front for being lazy sort of speak. For not reading any past reply for this question. In order to activate the LED on the back of an iPhone you need to drag a menu that is located at the bottom of your phone and there is a icon that looks like a flash light on the far left just tap it and you will have light.

I believe the answer your looking for on question number 3 is just double tap your home bottom and you can essentially scroll through your open windows.

Thanks, they might be worth picking up a pair.

The first impression is that they are an expensive toy, but think about the convenience of not being tethered to an electrical wire 3 feet long.

I can't count the number of times I have been using headphones or earbuds and had them jerked out of my ears or pulled the laptop/smartphone off the chair or table. It's probably one of those things that might encounter resistance at first because of the price but when the price comes down, everyone will wonder how they lived without them.

You might have a long wait before Apple reduce the price, maybe when the mk2 version is released [emoji3]

I'm interested in the new apple Bluetooth earbuds only major question I have before spending the money to be put on a waiting list is what the range fully charged (phone and buds)

I'm interested in the new apple Bluetooth earbuds only major question I have before spending the money to be put on a waiting list is what the range fully charged (phone and buds)

Ask Apple maybe?

The only app I have on my phone is the mail app
I like everything else it offers ( for basic stock use)

I am still trying to upload some Documents from my PC to my Iphone
I searched online and I am told that the only way I can do it is with Itunes.
Is Itunes Store the same as Itunes?

Because when I open the Itunes store app it does not look anything like the pic they use to describe the transfer and I don't see any drop down links that lead me to the examples displayed.

---

I had / have 3 updates to download on my APPS icon. I have downloaded them 3X.
When I download them, a blue line makes a circuit until it is completed and then the bold line becomes thin.
But the update counter does not go away, it still says 3.
If I push the update link again, it just downloads and makes the circuit again.
It does not appear to be updating...the apps in question are keynote,pages and numbers.

----

If I was to download Itunes to my PC would that make it easier to transfer data and documents from my PC to my Iphone?

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Last edited: