iPhoneForums.Net News Team
- Jun 18, 2010
- Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY4UYnBEttQ&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Sentinel 3: Homeworld iPhone/iPod Touch[/ame]
Origin8s award-winning iOS sci-fi tower defence game Sentinel 3: Homeworld has had a major update today. The expansion pack, which is available as a $1.99 in-app purchase, has the following features:
- A 15-level campaign across 15 brand new maps, with the first two campaign levels available as a free teaser for all Sentinel 3 owners.
- A new Commander mech, the Aurora armour, with heavy-hitting ranged weaponry, new abilities, and an Energy Syphon capable of converting kills into ship energy.
- Powerful new weaponry: the Disease and Artillery towers, and the Vortex and Turret Energizer ship weapons.
- New enemies and enemy behaviour, with alien eggs spawning swarms to wreak havoc with barriers, a massive airborne Alien Behemoth, and flying and amphibious enemies.
- Six new Classic challenges using Campaign Two maps, equipment and enemies.
- Shortcut in-app purchases for $0.99 that max out your Armory or Commander or unlock all levels instantly.
To celebrate, the game is on sale for a limited time for $0.99. You can click here to download it now: Sentinel 3: Homeworld for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store