What's new

Sending photos

Vett

Reaction score
How do I send photos from my iphone to my ipad. I have cloud turned on with photo sharing to other devices automatically but nothing came to my ipad, am I supposed do do something else?

Do you have Photo Stream on? It is different than photo sharing. It has to be on with each device.

yes under photos I have the slider green for my photo stream

Make sure both your devices are charged to over 20%, I find they won't stream if the power is low even on just one device.....This morning my photos wouldn't stream until i connected my iPad to the mains.

How do I send photos from my iphone to my ipad. I have cloud turned on with photo sharing to other devices automatically but nothing came to my ipad, am I supposed do do something else?

Also make sure that you are in the same network when you turn on your iPad and iPhone. I have noticed too that my pictures will not stream until I turn on my phone and than my iPad until I am at home sharing the same network wifi.

Well, this is odd. I just got an iPad, so I am still fiddling around with it. But, in the past my Photo Stream worked. Now it is not. I have it enabled on my phone and ipad. I also have it enabled in iCloud. I am at home on wifi and both have good charge. Hmmm.

Meanwhile, Vett, if you have Airdrop on your devices you can use that.

Last edited:
On both devices and on the Icloud settings for both devices?

I have noticed that when I take a photo with my iphone it will also go to my ipad but by question is can I get photos I took before I turned on the stream with my iphone to my ipad?

I have noticed that when I take a photo with my iphone it will also go to my ipad but by question is can I get photos I took before I turned on the stream with my iphone to my ipad?
You can 1. Take a screen shot of the photo. (Not the best way). 2. Email photos to yourself, then save them on the other device. 3. Use Google+ or Dropbox.