What's new

Send wav file in a text?

zacdoh

Reaction score
Hey I've been trying figure out how to share a wav file I created in a text message. I just switched from android and it seems there's a little bit of a learning curve for me, things like this were automatic and easy on my droid. Anyway, any help would be awesome. Thanks ... Oh and I'm wondering if this is possible without a jailbreak.

I'd have to say this is one of the things that frustrates users, including myself at first, the most when switching from another device. Not being able to send audio or data files via text or bluetooth. Simply put... it's just not part of the iOS system. I'm not quite sure if it's even possible w/ a Jailbreak tweak. I've just gotten used to it over the years. Now if a friend has something they'd like to send to me.. music, ringtone, whatever... I just have them email it to me, open it at home, drop it into iTunes, then sync my iPhone.

Right on.. Thanks for the input. Can't have everything I guess.... One would think Apple would have been a pioneer in this respect. Oh well. Thanks again