What's new

Send files via Bluetooth

enots27

Reaction score
Hey all as the subject suggests I'm looking for an app that will send files via Bluetooth. I have an iPhone 4 and I'm running ios 5. I have tried a few of the Bluetooth apps of cydia but they just close when opening. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for your time.

They aren't ready on ios5 I emailed one dev on a Bluetooth app t transfer pics to a song tablet he said wait 1 week 3 days ago

Unleashed said:
at the moment no app works on 5.0.1 but there are devs working on a fix for 5.0.1 for the app called "celeste"

Celeste: Bluetooth File Sharing for iOS that app so far has been the best and most reliable one on cydia

Yes this is a great app. I used it back on 4.2.8 and it was well worth the money. :D

You could transfer just about any type of file imaginable.

Hey all as the subject suggests I'm looking for an app that will send files via Bluetooth. I have an iPhone 4 and I'm running ios 5. I have tried a few of the Bluetooth apps of cydia but they just close when opening. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for your time.

Bluetooth file share is a good app in the app store. I use this and it works a treat 😄

iHolophyte