What's new

Seeing strange lights and flashes

Bubbasrh

Reaction score
Hi everyone so alot of things have happend since this current sighting so let me give you the past recent sightings but before I get into detail I'm posting this cus me and my fiancee are freaked out! So 3 years ago I was at my grandmas Chillin with her just checking the sky out and the trees cus I live in Colorado and it's beautiful and full of trees well we were just staring straight out and we seen four strange lights strangely start slowly floating upwards from the forest about 2 miles away and as it slowly started getting higher and higher it stop for about ten seconds and suddenly took of into the stars to the left faster then anything I can imagine and just was gone in a flash.!? The second sighting was by my mother she was driving home from work around ten at night and four strange lights flew towards her jeep and made her slam completely on the brakes and as she started going again thinking a car almost killed her four lights again flashed one by one infront passed the jeep going to the left I've never seen my mother so confused and scared in my life! Now my most recent sightings have happened this week with my fiancee again not just me but my fiancee and I saw it together the first time we were sitting outside smoking a cigarette waiting for our friend to pick us up and all the sudden about ten feet infront of us we saw four bright lights brighter then a lightbulb flash to the left one after the other with a large bright flash behind them and then it was gone and we walked down the steps to meet our friend and to the left up the street we saw a long bright flash above the street then about a couple days later we saw the flash of light again by the tree bright enough to block the house infront of us and I again a min or so later saw the flash again at the bottom of the steps??? So if anyone can please help me understand these strange lights and flashes please give me feedback thank you I just want help on trying to understand these strange things happening.?

I think so cus like there's no other explanation for it but it's realy wierd you know and it's ben bothering me for years now it's like it's following me you know?