What's new

Screen Protector?

DRad2003 said:
I scratched mine the first day I had it. My little girl put it face down on the table. Sugar grains scratched it when I went to pick it up.

Oh well, yeah that's different. I mean normally you won't be putting your phone screen down in a pile of sugar

jtrain907 said:
Oh well, yeah that's different. I mean normally you won't be putting your phone screen down in a pile of sugar

Its not as bad as taking a paper clip to it. And I've scratched it with a little dirt on my hands. That's not as bad. The screen does hold pretty well though.

DRad2003 said:
Its not as bad as taking a paper clip to it. And I've scratched it with a little dirt on my hands. That's not as bad. The screen does hold pretty well though.

Yeah karma got me, recently dropped my phone face down on a hardwood floor with a little dirt. Bought screen protectors.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. I dropped mine in the parking lot the other day. I'm glad I had a screen protector. :-/

Yeah it wasn't huge, it's the type of scratches that only show up if you look at the phone with a weird angle.