What's new

Gel case with Military Screen Protectors?

Adam2k90

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I have a gel case for my iPhone 4 and I bought some cheap military screen protectors but the case kept on flicking the screen protectors up. I was wondering if this would happen with more expensive military grade screen protectors such as Body Guardz or Stealth Guards.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
I have a gel case for my iPhone 4 and I bought som cheap military screen protectors but the case kept on flicking the screen protectors up. I was wondering if this would happen with more expensive military grade screen protectors such as Body Guardz or Stealth Guards.

I think so. It's not necessarily the protectors, it's the case most of the time. That's why every time someone posts a case on the thread, I ask the question of whether or not it'll keep the screen protectors in place or if it'll lift the edges.

I bought my 1st case but returned it the next day because I wasted 2 protectors because of the lifting of the protectors every time I put the case on.

Hello everyone.
I have a gel case for my iPhone 4 and I bought som cheap military screen protectors but the case kept on flicking the screen protectors up. I was wondering if this would happen with more expensive military grade screen protectors such as Body Guardz or Stealth Guards.

I think so. It's not necessarily the protectors, it's the case most of the time. That's why every time someone posts a case on the thread, I ask the question of whether or not it'll keep the screen protectors in place or if it'll lift the edges.

I bought my 1st case but returned it the next day because I wasted 2 protectors because of the lifting of the protectors every time I put the case on.

What case is best for not lifting edges up????

It depends on what kind of cases you're into and how you want your phone to look. Their are literally 100's of cases out there for the phone by now. I use the incipio gel acrylic brand. But that's me. I think it's my favorite so far.