What's new

Screen light keeps going on after I tried to unlock

septimio

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have an Iphone 4 with iOS 4.1 (4.1 baseband) and I tried to unlock it using ultrasnow (for 4.01 baseband) and of course I did not read it right so it clearly did not work. Then I deleted everything, the thing is: Now the screen keeps turning on sometimes (just a black screen with light) and it does not turn off... The phone is working perfectly but the it is costing me a lot a battery. Can anyone help me? And does anybody know when I will be able to unlock the iOS 4.1?

Thank you in advance!

Try a soft-reset. Close all apps then - Hold down the HOME, bottom button, and the SLEEP, top button, for about 10 seconds until the Apple icon appears. Allow it to reboot, it may take a few minutes, don't panic like I did, wait for it to reboot. Cures many weird problems on iOS devices.

_

Noo.. Thanks, but it did not worked...

Any other suggestions?

I have an Iphone 4 with iOS 4.1 (4.1 baseband) and I tried to unlock it using ultrasnow (for 4.01 baseband) and of course I did not read it right so it clearly did not work. Then I deleted everything, the thing is: Now the screen keeps turning on sometimes (just a black screen with light) and it does not turn off... The phone is working perfectly but the it is costing me a lot a battery. Can anyone help me? And does anybody know when I will be able to unlock the iOS 4.1?