What's new

RU keeping jailbreak?

allan473

Reaction score
i customized my android phones with custom rooms and knew I would jailbreak my 1st iPhone - 6s Plus - when I got it on the day it came out. I waited the short time till the jailbreak came out, jail broke my phone, and added tweaks.
I customized icons and home screen layout. I did several other tweaks that I now think are not essential, though I like them. The look of the phone is most important to me. I do not like colorful icons. Below I posted my home screens. I like faded icons that are smaller than stock.
IOS is now on 9.3.1. There have been security and bug fixes. I can't update my Apple Watch though this is not really important at this time. There is no jailbreak at this time. IOS 10 will probably be out this fall with enhancements I want.
I am trying to decide if I should keep the jailbreak on just go back to stock. I am wondering what others think. If you went back to stock did you regret it. Opinions please.

This is the "look" I like.

Attachments

• IMG_0547.jpg
    IMG_0547.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 516
If you watch the WWDC keynote in June, iOS 10 and its featured will be discussed. You won't have to wait until September to know what new features will be offered at the September release of iOS 10.

Thanks for replying. I will watch the keynote.

I guess I was hoping someone who was jailbroken on iOS9 and then restored to stock would write whether they regretted going back or not. However, I guess there aren't many people in that situation.