What's new

Rose Gold iPhone 6s Arrives Five Days Early!

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Rose gold iPhone 6s arrives early.JPG

One lucky customer has received her rose gold iPhone 6s almost five days too soon, and she is really making the most of it and posting lots of cool pictures of her new phone, including one of her cute little dog posing next to the box!

Visual designer Adrienne Alpern from San Diego, California, received her pre-ordered rose gold iPhone 6s on Monday from AT&T, and has been posting pictures of it via Twitter.

As MacRumors notes, Apple always asks that the courier companies such as UPS ensure that all launch iPhone pre-orders are delivered on the same day, but there are always one or two that slip through the net.

Adrienne has certainly been having a lot of fun being one of the first owners in the US of the latest iPhone, and has even been posting Geekbench 3 benchmark screenshots, as well as an impressive 4k video shot on the phone.

Source: Lucky Customer Receives Rose Gold iPhone 6s Nearly Five Days Early [Updates]

I saw that before, Not much chance of me getting mine before Friday.

Not AT&T, but the shipper. But what are they going to do, stop using UPS or FED EX?