What's new

rooCASE Fuse Slim Fit Case for iPhone 5C for $3.98 Shipped!

rooCASE

Reaction score
will do, I will do a video if I can get uk shipping along with the new phone itself

will do, I will do a video if I can get uk shipping along with the new phone itself
I'm not changing my phone until next year but i will be interested to see how it looks on yours.

I'm not changing my phone until next year but i will be interested to see how it looks on yours.

Good call, Ill probably miss next years lmao unless the changes to the C are so small that the extra £700 would be a waste then I might consider it. The main thing I want is a 128gb model lol.

but the cases already fit which is very good so no waiting around for ages for cases that will fit the phone.

Good call, Ill probably miss next years lmao unless the changes to the C are so small that the extra £700 would be a waste then I might consider it. The main thing I want is a 128gb model lol.

but the cases already fit which is very good so no waiting around for ages for cases that will fit the phone.
Yes more often than not theres virtually no accessories for ages after a new phone comes out....or it seems ages :)