What's new

Roll back to a previous version of an APP

hiranuk

Reaction score
Hi

I have a iphone 5s jailbroken on 8.3, I installed the Natwest app some months ago. The app supported Touch ID so I could login using fingerprint. this was with the phone jailbroken.

however I updated the app from the App store and now I cannot use the touch ID, it was only then that I saw the release notes from Natwest that said touch id will not work on jailbroken phone.

My questions is can I roll back to the previous version on the Natwest app, by either downloading the ipa file or something else.

thanks in advance

Hi

I have a iphone 5s jailbroken on 8.3, I installed the Natwest app some months ago. The app supported Touch ID so I could login using fingerprint. this was with the phone jailbroken.

however I updated the app from the App store and now I cannot use the touch ID, it was only then that I saw the release notes from Natwest that said touch id will not work on jailbroken phone.

My questions is can I roll back to the previous version on the Natwest app, by either downloading the ipa file or something else.

thanks in advance
I'm afraid not. The only way to get an older version of an app is if you have that older version of the app in your iTunes library and have not updated it.
Downloading an app from anywhere but the App Store or your iTunes library is illegal and discussion of such topics is not allowed.