What's new

Rokshield v3 Case

bobcat

Reaction score
Their website no longer states this unit's "soon to be released" so I ordered a black one today w/ orange colored grip and Rokmeister belt clip/bottle opener. Checkout stated the case is on backorder so I'll post back once received... with my opinion on it's fit, function, quality, etc.

Coming from a Speck Toughskin on my previous iP4... which I liked btw. Kinda bulky but military and cool.

Their website no longer states this unit's "soon to be released" so I ordered a black one today w/ orange colored grip and Rokmeister belt clip/bottle opener. Checkout stated the case is on backorder so I'll post back once received... with my opinion on it's fit, function, quality, etc.

Coming from a Speck Toughskin on my previous iP4... which I liked btw. Kinda bulky but military and cool.

Ordered last Friday and received a confirmation and Fedex tracking number that afternoon. So, the units shipped from CA and moving again tomorrow (Tuesday after Vets day).

By the way, coupon code "TENOFF" was good for $10 off.

Ordered last Friday and received a confirmation and Fedex tracking number that afternoon. So, the units shipped from CA and moving again tomorrow (Tuesday after Vets day).

By the way, coupon code "TENOFF" was good for $10 off.

Rokshield v3 iPhone 5 Protective Case : with magnetic and remote mounting, heavy-duty impact protection

Alrighty, I rec'd the Rokshield V3 for my iP5 the Wed after my Fri order which was pretty darn fast considering its trip from CA to IN and a Monday Holiday (Vets day).

• Fits the phone very well.
  • Included two high quality screen savers.
  • Rokmeister bottle opener belt clip is way cool.
Dislikes:
  • BIG hole left in back if belt clip isn't used. A rubber plug, similar to the "grip" would be great.
  • Integral home button cover eliminates the positive "click" you normally get. I'll get used to it.
  • Exposed screw heads on belt clip. Countersunk flat heads would have been easier on the table it sets on (Subsequently, I set it face down).
Conclusion:

Neat, unique case that is real close to being the perfect bumper... for me.