What's new

RocketFish iPhone 4 Case Giveaway #2

When I type how to win free iphone 4 there are so many ways, but I am wondering that does everyone has the chance, if not , your aids make no sense.

Oh man thanks so much for the contest. I would LOVE to win this case, and thanks for helping me find this fantastic website!!

Twitter name: SMELTN

Love the videos, would really like to win this case! :) My twitter username is: jazmindiaz

don't have a Twitter account but its OK, already have three silicone and one hard clear case. nice videos BTW.

Congratz To LOONSTER For winning the case. PMing you.

Runner ups in the randomizer:

otggamer
lchupacabras

My iPhone failed me at posting this so I had to rush home.

New Giveaway Coming Up!

twitter name: i dont use it ;p

you should make one for youtube or facebook for those who dont like and/or use twitter for whatever reason :)

btw do the cases send wordlwide or just us?

YES could we please have a facebook option or just give a chance if only posted in the forum? I don't use twitter and have no desire to, but would love to enter for a case or other goodie.

YES could we please have a facebook option or just give a chance if only posted in the forum? I don't use twitter and have no desire to, but would love to enter for a case or other goodie.

it takes FIVE Seconds dude..

it takes FIVE Seconds dude..

That's not the point, it's more about hating twitter and never wanting to sign up... I did ages ago to try and hated it, found it to be useless for me as I have nothing of interest to say I don't even remember my login now, I agree with him it would be nice but only few of us won't use twitter why should they have the hassle of doing fb because we are too stubborn to use twitter even if it does suck lol