What's new

ringtones and text alerts

i might at some point try the paid version,its only 69p,thanks again.

Yeah well if you do let me know if it's any better! My text message alert now is "you have text message buddy, it could be anyone" said in an Asian voice. Cracks me up ha ha.

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah well if you do let me know if it's any better! My text message alert now is "you have text message buddy, it could be anyone" said in an Asian voice. Cracks me up ha ha.

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk
yes theres some funny ones,will be glad to let you know.

I have that app and did everything according to the directions. Got them synced through iTunes. I'm having trouble getting the Text tone to stick. All the others for new mail, voicemail, etc...work fine but the Text one doesn't. Any suggestions??

Ok, out of the blue, it started working. Weird!! lol

When I apply different ringtone to a contact, it still rings with the default phone ringtone, even though it shows the other one is active. This is not a custom ringtone, just one of the Apple ones, so I don't understand it.

Same here with ringtones not text...

 Sent from my White 32 Gb iPhone 4 using TapaTalk 

jukie said:
When I apply different ringtone to a contact, it still rings with the default phone ringtone, even though it shows the other one is active. This is not a custom ringtone, just one of the Apple ones, so I don't understand it.
Have you tried to edit a contact. Do that and see if it saves.