What's new

Ringtone issues

Binny2606

Reaction score
Ok, so I've read ALOT of discussions on how to make a custom ringtone for the iphone 4s and have it down pat...BUT....once the ringtone is put into TONES on ITUNES it will NOT sink to the iPhone ..i update to the Ios 6.0 and the apps that are backed up onto my iTunes also will no sync back onto the phone

i have made sure the boxes have been unticked and synced then ticked the boxes and synced...have made ringtones out of downloaded songs and itunes purchased songs but i just cant seem to get it across, and yes i have been sure to set the song limit to below 40s...

any brains out there who can help me??

MUCH appreciated,

Ben

Yep, you gotta sync or else it doesn't get to the phone. Welcome to the forum.

thanks

yea i know you need to sync and ive done everything step by step that your ment to do but its just wont sync onto my phone tones and i dont know why

Can you see the new tones in iTunes?
Click on Tones under Library to see if you have created any
If they are there, great.
Drag and drop a tone onto your phone (under "Devices")
Sync.

On phone
Check Settings > Sounds >Ringtone and if you made them right they should be at the top of the list

I use Myxer to customize my ringtones and message tones.. I download them... save to file... Bring up iTunes... then I add them to my '' Tones '' or '' Ringtones ''.. Never had a problem.