What's new

Returning the iPhone 6 for an iPhone 6 Plus

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone having buyers remorse about purchasing the iPhone 6 instead of the iPhone 6 Plus?

I'll be honest, I am a little :)

According to my cardboard cut out, the size difference is going to be close enough for me not to worry about as I don't plan on adding a case. So, no, I'm not having buyers remorse because I got the 6+ :p
0912141216_zps8be7718d.jpg

Anyone having buyers remorse about purchasing the iPhone 6 instead of the iPhone 6 Plus?

You could always cancel the order and get the 6 plus instead. You'll only have to wait an extra month.;)

Not at all, but if you rely on your phone for all tasks and don't use an iPad it might be worth thinking about,

4"7 is even a little too big imo

Nah, I'm so happy with my smaller screen. If you want a larger screen, get an iPad. I love texting with one hand. This way I can drive with one hand on my phone, and the other on my coffee mug. :cool::cool:

Not sure I would text drive and have coffee in the other, accident waiting to happen ;p or maybe its just me that cant multi task like that with out crashing

Not at all, but if you rely on your phone for all tasks and don't use an iPad it might be worth thinking about,

4"7 is even a little too big imo
I have an iPad Air so if i want to play games or watch videos ect i do it on there.
I think you will like the bigger screen once you get it.

I went from a 5.1 to a 5.5 and never regretted it. The plus is the way to go.

I have an iPad Air so if i want to play games or watch videos ect i do it on there.
I think you will like the bigger screen once you get it.

I also have the iPad air, my fiance uses it a lot as well and i've converted her to a smart phone/tablet lover, shes previously had all nokias.

Sky go...etc with a bigger screen on the iPad, I think for a phone it would be way to big with a 5'5 talking on the phone and generally just holding it, especially that i have an iPad.

Though I think even with out an iPad I would still go 4'7, the best way to go is those print outs on cardboard if you're un sure

Waiting to see and feel the new handsets before making a decision might also be the way to go but I still think bigger is better? Especially when you get older and your eye sight dwindles over time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also have the iPad air, my fiance uses it a lot as well and i've converted her to a smart phone/tablet lover, shes previously had all nokias.

Sky go...etc with a bigger screen on the iPad, I think for a phone it would be way to big with a 5'5 talking on the phone and generally just holding it, especially that i have an iPad.

Though I think even with out an iPad I would still go 4'7, the best way to go is those print outs on cardboard if you're un sure
I hope you are right about that. Was perfectly happy w/my 5, in fact didn't even want the 4.7 screen. The I did the cut-outs but I did the 5.5 first. Well after trying to hold it and telling myself it was too big, I did the 4.7 cut-out and it felt like no change from the 5. But I want that improved battery so I thought I would get the 6us. And now I am having 2nd thoughts but I guess if I don't adjust, I can sell it and buy an unlocked 6 when they come out. I will feel better after I get the phone, while I am waiting, I have too much time to rethink ...

If you are un sure you could always cancel and wait to hold both iPhones in your hand, if the cut outs still leave you not certain about which device to go for, just means waiting times to get the device would slip a few weeks

Nah, I'm so happy with my smaller screen. If you want a larger screen, get an iPad. I love texting with one hand. This way I can drive with one hand on my phone, and the other on my coffee mug. :cool::cool:
That's actually the only reason why I keep coming back to iphone. One handed use.

Most of the people want iPhone 6 plus. Note 4 killer iPhone 6 plus :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk