What's new

Restictions Question and How To?

jauhari

Reaction score
Hi All, I have some question. It's about iPhone iOS 4 restrictions. My question is.

Is it possible to restricts some apps to be played or display on screen for quest user?

Example I have FIFA 11 game, and I want this apps hidden from quest. Is it possible? How to do that?

Best Regards

Jauhari

If you have a jailbroken iphone you just have to download an application in cydia called " Poof " !!! It will hide the apps that you want so it wont be display on the screen!

ps: You must have a jailbroken iphone!!!!

If you have a jailbroken iphone you just have to download an application in cydia called " Poof " !!! It will hide the apps that you want so it wont be display on the screen!

Is it possible for NON JAIL BROKEN device? I love and enjoy non jail broken version

good to know. thanks. SO how do you access to those hidden apps?

good to know. thanks. SO how do you access to those hidden apps?

You havetoo go back to SBS and un-hide them....kinda a pain....

You could also get poof by downloading the program by itself i cydia. So you dont have to deal with sb settings