What's new

Replacement iPhone 6s Plus getting hot/warm

Unless all 3 were returned for battery issues [emoji33], which isn't that unlikely

My 5S gets extremely warm charging and discharging between 68% and 48% every time. Once the charge state is above or below this range it cools off almost instantly. You may have a similar issue/idiosyncrasy. I just think of it as a 'special' feature [emoji849]

That's strange only between that range.... weird. I guess anything is possible

I use an app called System Status which tracks many aspects of the operation of your iOS device, including how much of the CPU power is being used at any one time.
System Status Lite - CPU, battery, storage monitor by Techet
System Status Lite - CPU, battery, storage monitor on the App Store
View attachment 32631 View attachment 32632
My screenshots are from the pro version of the app, which has more features.

I just purchased the pro version, what does the line Memory represent?

It's how much RAM is being used at any particular time.

Thanks for replying so quickly. What's the differences between RAM usage and CPU? My CPU goes up and down, but RAM seems always above 80%, is that normal?

Thanks for replying so quickly. What's the differences between RAM usage and CPU? My CPU goes up and down, but RAM seems always above 80%, is that normal?
The load on the CPU varies from moment to moment, depending on what you're doing at the time. RAM usage can vary depending on the amount of rendering, onscreen activity, etc.. The app itself is responsible for some of that RAM use percentage.