What's new

Replacement for Hubby

Called Verizon again and they said the iPhone 5 is not possible as an early upgrade device.

I guess my issue is why would they do it for my line but not his?

Should I try going to the local Verizon store? Usually by phone they are so agreeable and try whatever they can.

Unless they saw I had one and figure they did it once and never again LoL

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Well I'm glad I could amuse you all. I don't know why I didn't think about that hahahaha. I mean if some study actor wanted to replaced hubby I think that'd be ok :)

~iPhoneMommy~

IphoneMommy said:
She didn't even LET me have the option for early upgrade. That's why I considered calling again today to see what they can do.

~iPhoneMommy~

That's what happened to me when my droid phone died before my contract. I had about 3 months to go and waited 2 weeks out before the contract expired to ask for an early upgrade so I could get the 5. They wouldn't allow it because it was considered a premier phone. I didn't have Verizon insurance at the time and had I...at least I would have received a replacement of another droid equivalent until than. There was always the option of buying the iPhone at retail and not using your upgrade option plan, but I didn't want to do that.