What's new

Reorder or Sort Favorites List

riparian

Reaction score
As I have built my Favorites List from Contacts, I would like to reorder or sort the sequence that I have built Favorites List.

How can I reorder or resort the sequence of the Favorites List?

If your talking about your favorites under "phone" aka speed dial numbers....Go to your favorites, tap edit, then hold and slide your finger over the lines in the right hand column, set the order as you like, tap done..

If your talking about your favorites under "phone" aka speed dial numbers....Go to your favorites, tap edit, then hold and slide your finger over the lines in the right hand column, set the order as you like, tap done..

Great answer, should be on page 1 of the non-existent "How to actually make use of this amazing machine" guide.

Bravo

smhcine

Tap Edit, and then, to the right of the person you want to move, press your finger against the symbol that looks like three short horizontal lines stacked on top of one another. Drag that symbol to the place on the list where you want your favorite contact to appear.

I was able to re-order my Favorite List. Thank you very much for the info.