What's new

Reminders

Petlew

Reaction score
iPhone 8

I use reminders a lot, but since pairing with an Apple Watch (generation 3) the appearance of reminders has changed.

Before the Apple Watch, on the start screen the whole reminder(s) would show before entering the passcode. Now it only shows
“New Reminder” The Apple Watch shows
“1 Reminder overdue”

Have I changed a setting somewhere that I can’t see. How do I return to the full reminder on the iPhone start screen?

I have no idea, but could you post screen shots of those two? It would probably help someone to answer your question.

Thank you for your response HunnieBunnie.
I actually found it was very basic, I had indeed accidentally changed a setting in Notifications for Reminders/Show Previews, switching it to Never, Switching it back to Always solved my problem. Needless to say I don't recall doing this.

Thank you for your response HunnieBunnie.
I actually found it was very basic, I had indeed accidentally changed a setting in Notifications for Reminders/Show Previews, switching it to Never, Switching it back to Always solved my problem. Needless to say I don't recall doing this.
PS. works on the Apple Watch as well.

That is great news! I do such things from time to time, too, so do not feel bad. :)