What's new

Regarding a "Bat" symbol on my iphone

dorianroman

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Dorian. I just registered. I have a question to ask.
What does the "bat" symobol in my iphone means? Anyone knows?

Thank you. I did download cydia but not zeppelin. I did download pushfix n sinfuliphone. I'm new at this but I did jailbroke it myself. ;) thanks again

Is that what that is? Is that new? I've only seen it yesterday for the first time.
Coincidently, yesterday I jailbroke my iPhone so I thought it, the bat symbol, had something to do with the jailbreak. Please confirm it is in fact a wifi symbol. :) thanks!
Can you post a screenshot for us... so we can see exactly what you're talking about?

$image.jpg

Omg! You r right. I did find zeppelin in my settings. I guess it got downloaded with cydia?! Thanks you were very helpful.

Last edited:
Can I ask you another question?! When I was installing cydia, instead of clicking on hacker, I hit user. Would that
Matter with anything going forward?

User/Developer/Hacker just display available tweaks $ packages differently. "User" is the most newbie friendly setting... I've been JBing for years and still leave mine on User.

Still a newb I see ;D

Sometimes, if you run into problems where you have to re-install a corrupted file, you might not see all the downloadable files, in which case, you'll have to change your profiling to hacker/developer in order to see them. It's rarely the case unless you happen to be fiddling with your system files.

Ok thanks for that. But how can I change from "user to hacker" I just jailbroke my phone for the first time ever? Please advice. ;) thanks!!

Thank u all for ur expertise. You guys r awesome. I'm loving this forum. ;)