What's new

Redirect

earlrwells

Reaction score
I am constantly be redirected to Apples App when after I click on a saved bookmark or when I enlarge the bookmark it will take me automatically to the App Store. Any way this can be avoided?

Thanks

I just bookmarked that website. When I used the bookmark it took me to the website. How did you add this bookmark?

Saved it too bookmarks on Safari. It does it most of the time but not all the time. It will redirect me when I go to enlarge it with my fingers sending me to Apple App Store

Keep bookmarks
SFRI_bookmarks.png

• Bookmark the current page. Tap
    IL_Action.png
    (or touch and hold
    IL_Bookmark.png
    ), then tap Add Bookmark.

• View your bookmarks. Tap
    IL_Bookmark.png
    , then tap
    IL_Bookmark.png

• Get organized. To create a folder for bookmarks, tap
    IL_Bookmark.png
    , then tap Edit.

• Add a webpage to your favorites. Open the page, tap the search field, drag down, then tap Add to Favorites.
Are you doing it like this?

If so, then all I can suggest is press your fingers more lightly and have a care where you place them. That page has a lot of links. You may be landing on one.

The issue is doesn't open links from that page. Just goes to Apple App Store each time. It's been a mystery.

I have tried to replicate what you are reporting a and can not. I would delete the Bookmark, revisit the site and bookmark it again. Gl

I have done that with same results. It is very sporadic what it does. It will do it also when I click on a link into the website to highlife an item in armslist.com

I have done and tried everything you suggested that is why I came to the forums. It's a mystery.