What's new

Redesigned iPhone 5 to Be Launched in Fall 2012? New Details Emerge

I wouldn't sweat the rubber around the perimeter yet. That would be a huge break in tradition for Apple and I would be surprised to see that. But the Oct 2012 release does sound completely plausible.

I hope they don't go with the rubber perimeter. I dont think that would appeal to me at all. JMO though.

They probably want to see peoples (iphone owners) request before they make it happen,i mean what they expect for the new iphone 5 ...

they do take requests into consideration and they also go through cydia apps to see what is very popular and what they could enable in future updates, and even in ios 5 updates we will see some very good features added and not just bug fixes and closing jailbreak vulnerabilities

Unleashed said:
they do take requests into consideration and they also go through cydia apps to see what is very popular and what they could enable in future updates, and even in ios 5 updates we will see some very good features added and not just bug fixes and closing jailbreak vulnerabilities

Apple developers look through JB apps? Surprising!! :)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF.net

Apple developers look through JB apps? Surprising!! :)

Not really when you think about it. They want to see why people jailbreak and give them less reasons to. I used to jailbreak up until iOS5 now I don't really have much of a reason to...

I remember back when 2.XX was the new ios version we saw pictures of steve wozniak jailbreaking his iphone using pwnage tool and on interviews naming some jailbreak apps and saying how he loves it lol..

notice in 5.0 and other ios firmwares how much jailbreak tweaks become part of ios? more and more

iGaz said:
Not really when you think about it. They want to see why people jailbreak and give them less reasons to. I used to jailbreak up until iOS5 now I don't really have much of a reason to...

Good to know. Thanks for sharing this!!!