What's new

Record Audio during video via bluetooth

TriAdX

Reaction score
I want to find an app or the setting to be able to have my audio in source by my bluetooth headset.

Obviously this COULD be done because the audio is able to be sent to the phone.. Why cant I choose my audio source when i use the stock Iphone video recorder... When I record video with my bluetooth on.. the sound is recorded through the phone.. not the headset.. when I play back my video.. the audio comes though the bluetooth..

I want the audio from my blue tooth mic to be recorded...

Sorry I have repeated myself multiple times.. but in my experience.. people like to answer questions I dont ask.

Unfortunately, Apple only allows a limited Bluetooth. Just as they limit what things it can connect to... (headsets..apple keyboards) So your not going to be able to use external hardware over Bluetooth...

Its not some special hardware I want to connect.. I want to use my normal bluetooth headset that obviously trasmits audio to the phone (because I can talk on the phone with it...) to record audio.. use the bluetooth headset to record the audio while recording video (even if i have to use a 3rd party app) or even use the bluetooth to just take audio notes.

Its not some special hardware I want to connect.. I want to use my normal bluetooth headset that obviously trasmits audio to the phone (because I can talk on the phone with it...) to record audio.. use the bluetooth headset to record the audio while recording video (even if i have to use a 3rd party app) or even use the bluetooth to just take audio notes.

Maby I wasn't clear.. Apple doesn't allow hardware to be used in another way like your talking about. Same as 3rd party apps are not allowed to access or control to these.