What's new

Recommend me a screen pritector

mLuMaN83

Reaction score
I bought front and back ones from eBay and they were crap. Bubbly bent ect. I am looking for the crystal clear ones. Doesn't change the look or feel of the phone. I need a quality seller or company for this.

I'm using the Invisible Shield products on my, and my wife's, iPhones and iPads. They are extremely strong and have a good feel.

I just tryed to install my stealth guards...... DO NOT BUY!!! The fitment is awful.... Go with zagg... They have been around awhile.

You get what you pay for. The zagg product has a 30 year guarantee. Your device will die long before the screen protector!

I've had ghost armor and hated the orange peel effect so I tried sgp ultra clear and never look back. The feel and clarity is the best out there!

I bought 2 sets from ebay for like $4, they fit great and didn't bubble up on me. Their the static cling kind that use no water...

Zagg is crap unless u like the orange peel. Try power support it's all I use

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

I recommend either one from SGP: Ulltra Fine or Ultra Oleophobic.

I bought front and back ones from eBay and they were crap. Bubbly bent ect. I am looking for the crystal clear ones. Doesn't change the look or feel of the phone. I need a quality seller or company for this.

In my never ending quest for good screen protection I may have finally gotten it right. I have spent hundreds of dollars on all kinds of protectors. The apple/AT&T protectors go on easy but sctratch so fast that I need a new one every 2 weeks. I tried the Zagg invisible shield and the protection is very good but the texture is very tacky and the orange peel effect is tough. I found a kiosk in the mall that had "ghost armor". I did a little research and tried it. I have only had it for a day however I find it nice and this with a perfect texture. It feels like nothing is there. It is guaranteed not to scratch. It it does not discolor or come off, I think I have a winner. Also, the case is the key. If you use a case that wraps the edges of the front it will peel the edges of the protector and you are done. Use the case-mate barely there case. That does not touch the edges and the combination seems to work perfectly. If possible, get professional installation. It's worth the 5 bucks. I even tried no protector. So much for the 'saphire' glass. This thing scratches from nothing. Invest in Ghost armor and properly protect your valuable iphone 4

the invisible shield is of great quality but i didnt really like the feeling of it.