What's new

Recent iso6.0 update for iPhone 4S

Dirty Dingus

Reaction score
Since I downloaded the recent iso6.0 update for my iPhone 4S the battery life on my phone seems to have decreased a great deal. I always make sure I closed app etc down after us so I have nothing running in the background. Bluetooth is off. Has anyone else experienced similar?

Since I downloaded the recent iso6.0 update for my iPhone 4S the battery life on my phone seems to have decreased a great deal. I always make sure I closed app etc down after us so I have nothing running in the background. Bluetooth is off. Has anyone else experienced similar?
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

The original 4S battery at launch was rated for 400 cycles. And I can attest that it is. I hit 300+ cycles in one year and my batter is already down to 83 to 85% of its original performance. The new battery arrived over the weekend and I hope to swap it out really soon to confirm that I simply abused my battery and that is why I saw a huge drop in life.