What's new

recent calls list

plz

Reaction score
How can I or can I delete single calls from my recent calls list or do I have to delete all of them at the same time

from a short google search it seems this is something apple left out, though with jailbreak it says it can be done

phone - called iLog

http://www.appleiphoneschool.com/2009/09/14/recentcalllog-delete/

edit=----

this says it can be done with out jailbreak

Delete single recent call on iPhone without jailbreaking
Someone asked me: how to delete a single recent call record on iPhone? Searching on Google, we will find out some third party APP can do this, but they all need you “Jailbreak” your iPhone.
Is there a way to delete single recent call without jailbreaking? The answer is: YES.

First, you need download and install a software on your computer with Windows system, the program named iTunes Backup Manager.
Then follow these steps:

1.Run iTunes, connect your iPhone to computer, right click your iPhone name in left side window of iTunes, select “Back Up” from popup menu.
2.Close iTunes, run iTunes Backup Manager, click your iPhone name in left side window, select main menu->Plugin->Call History, the program will show a Call History Viewer, select the record that you want to delete and click Delete button, then close Call History Viewer.
3.Select main menu->File->Restore, select “Restore only modified file(s)” then click OK.
After the restore process done, your iPhone will restart, then you can check your call history list:)

More iPhone & iPod software:
iPod to Computer Transfer
Free iPod Video Converter

Tags: Delete iPhone Recent Call, iTunes Backup Manager

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 26th, 2009 at 6:08 am and is filed under iTunes Backup Manager. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Last edited: