What's new

Real Racing iPhone 4 vs. iPhone 3GS

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ua1Od2674A[/ame]​

Now we have all seen the update for Real Racing and seen it on the beautiful Retina display. But, has anyone done a comparison? Here at iPhone4Forum.NET we were interested in the difference so we made a video to go along with it!

The 1.22 update includes the following changes:

UPDATED FOR iPHONE 4 and iOS 4!

- Gorgeous new graphics perfect for showing off the Retina display with high resolution textures, more detailed car interiors, improved track graphics, beautifully updated menus and exceptionally smooth graphical performance on iPhone 4

- Even more responsive and accurate controls on iPhone 4, with three-axis gyro support in addition to accelerometer

- Smoother graphics on iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 3 with iOS4 anti-aliasing

- Support for iOS4 multitasking on compatible devices: switch effortlessly between your favourite apps

- Various minor fixes and improvements

So here is the first video of the comparison war. This shows off the first track of Real Racing 1.22 on the iPhone 3GS and the iPhone 4. Check it out!

amazing but the only thing that i don't like is that it doesn't have any progress save. Now i have to do all over again :(

is there no way to transfer saved games? like restore to a backup of a iphone that had the game?

I see. I have not set upmy phone on iTunes yet but it offers to restore to back up of my iPhone 3G but I'm not sure if that included saved app store games, will probably set up as a new phone