What's new

REAL Facial Recognition For iPhone & iPod Touch With RecognizeMe

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBpsK89e8h0]YouTube - ‪REAL Facial Recognition For iPhone & iPod Touch With RecognizeMe - iOS Vlog 408‬‏[/ame]​

RecognizeMe is a tweak that will allow you to access your iDevice with only your face and its contents. You start off by training your face by having the app scan your features with the front facing camera, and save them within the app. Afterwards you can change some settings like the sensitivity / threshold and you can also delete sets that you don't need. When you get to your Slide To Unlock screen, you can either put in the passcode or tap the RecognizeMe button at the top. This will enable scanning and your front facing camera so DON'T MOVE! After a few seconds, it will either let you enter your device or lock you back out. This is a great start for facial recognition software, hopefully it will get even better with updates! Check out RecognizeMe in Cydia for $6.99.

PhilSynowiec said:
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBpsK89e8h0

RecognizeMe is a tweak that will allow you to access your iDevice with only your face and its contents. You start off by training your face by having the app scan your features with the front facing camera, and save them within the app. Afterwards you can change some settings like the sensitivity / threshold and you can also delete sets that you don't need. When you get to your Slide To Unlock screen, you can either put in the passcode or tap the RecognizeMe button at the top. This will enable scanning and your front facing camera so DON'T MOVE! After a few seconds, it will either let you enter your device or lock you back out. This is a great start for facial recognition software, hopefully it will get even better with updates! Check out RecognizeMe in Cydia for $6.99.

I rather use a fingerprint app

not dure i would use either i dont even have a pass code.. seems like too much hassle unless you think your going to lose it but then i have find my iphone

PhilSynowiec said:
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBpsK89e8h0

I rather use a fingerprint app

Me too! I hate having to enter my apple id password everytime I want to download an app! Especially for a free App.... WTH!!!!!

I have a Toshiba Tablet PC with a fingerprint reader. There is a program on it called password bank. it will store all of you usernames and passwords. If you log onto a site that you have to enter your username and password, you only have to swipe your finger. The app will then enter in your username and password for you.

I downloaded this and so far i have been unable to get a scan of my face to save. How long does it have to scan because my face gets tired after a couple minutes!!!