What's new

Question

Bromhead

Reaction score
Right problem.
i took some photos off my mates computer put them on my iphone and i want to put them on my home computer.

now im using iphone browser to get the photos off but does anyone know where they are stored? because i looked and can only find photots i have taken with my camera i cant find the ones i used i tunes on his computer on my phone.

if anyone knows the location let me know pretty please!

Root > User > Media > DCIM > 100IMPRT these are your imported pictures from the PC

Root > User > Media > DCIM > 100IMPRT these are your imported pictures from the PC

Right..
i can go to "DCIM" but i dont have a 100IMPRT? just ".MISC" and "100 APPLE" any of them got them in it?

Cheers

Right..
i can go to "DCIM" but i dont have a 100IMPRT? just ".MISC" and "100 APPLE" any of them got them in it?

Cheers

Add to that the 100 apple just has pictures i have taken. i still cant find the ones i took off mates computer. i can acess them on the phone.. but no luck... :(

Cheers again

you would have put them on using itunes so you wont see them in the root folder. only the ones taken by the camera show up. not sure if this is true for a jailbroken phone though. if you want to remove them then you need deselect them in itunes and then sync.

you would have put them on using itunes so you wont see them in the root folder. only the ones taken by the camera show up. not sure if this is true for a jailbroken phone though. if you want to remove them then you need deselect them in itunes and then sync.

What you mean deselect them? can you aloborate? as i am unsure :(
is it photos you go to on on my iphone bit? it only asks me where i want to sync photos from?!?! it doesnt say anything about going the other way.. i dont think.

and yea i did put them on using i tunes.

Cheers
again
Bromhead