What's new

email essage with iphone photo

iphonevirgin

Reaction score
i have a challenging question ... when a photo is sent from iphone to an email address at the bottom of the sent file/message it has the following "sent from iphone"

if my iphone photos are downloaded onto my main home computer. some accesses the photo's from the main computer and sends them to an email address will this message still appear.

In what situations will this message "sent from iphone" appear when i send a photo.

Also is it possible for my photos on my iphone to be accessed from my main computer (is a pc not a mac) via a remote access app that links my iphone to my pc so my computer has remote access. Typically what are those apps.

Thanks for help

iphonevirgin said:
i have a challenging question ... when a photo is sent from iphone to an email address at the bottom of the sent file/message it has the following "sent from iphone"

if my iphone photos are downloaded onto my main home computer. some accesses the photo's from the main computer and sends them to an email address will this message still appear.

In what situations will this message "sent from iphone" appear when i send a photo.

Also is it possible for my photos on my iphone to be accessed from my main computer (is a pc not a mac) via a remote access app that links my iphone to my pc so my computer has remote access. Typically what are those apps.

Thanks for help

You can delete that "sent from iPhone" signature. Just delete it in settings-mail ,contacts and calendars and scroll down til you see signature. Delete what it says or add your own. As for the app you're referring to something like airplay/homeshare, I couldn't tell you bc apple doesn't allow the verizon iPhone to do that. Sucks